This week we return to the classroom for our final term of 2020 – Monday the 7th until Saturday the 12th of December inclusive (classes will run on these days).
Please see a friendly reminder below, about our Covid-19 Safe Plan, for you to review before classes this week.
Our Covid-19 Plan is now in place, to enable us to operate according to Government requirements. Amongst many other things, this includes:
- Classes for 5yrs+ will finish 5 minutes early, to allow our teachers enough time to clean between lessons. Please be prompt in collecting your child from class.
- If entering the building, parents/carers will need to record their details on the sign-in sheet. Students attendance will be recorded in class and they are not required to fill this in. In the event of a positive Covid-19 case, we will be able to contact everyone concerned.
- As per our usual safety policy, students are not permitted to walk to/from the teaching hall or to/from their car without parent/carer supervision. If you wish to permit your child to arrive/leave unattended, please contact the office via email or call 83321228.
- Parents/Carers are asked to wait in their vehicles during class, when possible, or they are welcome to leave the premises and return at pick-up time. Please observe all signs relating to Covid-19 social distancing regulations.
- A cleaning schedule and cleaning products have been provided to our teachers, who must use these to clean the teaching hall before each class.
- Students will be encouraged to social distance during the lesson, with the teaching program redesigned to avoid physical contact.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for all students to use upon arrival, and for parents/carers in our waiting room.
- Signs are around to remind our Theatre Bugs/Adelaide Theatre Academy families not to enter the venue if they have been unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms. Make-up classes can be offered in these instances (subject to availability and cut off dates in performance terms).
We ask all our families to be vigilant during this time, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
With kind regards,